The Braam Oversight Panel actively solicits comments from the public and organizations regarding its recommendations and reports.
Comments and input are accepted on an ongoing basis.
How to Provide Comments to the Braam Panel
- Braam Panel meetings are open to the public, and a portion of the agenda is set aside for public comment.
The public meeting schedule can be found here.
- Send written comments to:
Carrie Whitaker Hennen
How to Obtain Braam Documents
- You can access reports on the Braam website here.
- If you have email access, you can be included on a listserv to receive notice
when Panel publications become available and where to view and/or download them. To sign up for the listserv, visit:
- You can request additional assistance by contacting Panel staff at email@example.com or (206) 616-0390